A simple Photoshop plugin to translate your text layers to a different language.
How to install
- Download and open the zip-file
- Launch the Adobe Extension Manager
- Click Install, select to the Kaku extension file (.zxp) and click 'OK'
- Click 'Accept'
- Click 'Install' (you might need to give in your password).
- Open Photoshop, where you'll find Kaku under Window > Extensions > Kaku
How to translate
- Select a text layer
- Set 'Original language' to the language your document uses
- Set 'Translate to' to the language you'd like to translate to.
- Click 'Add translation'
- See a new text layer with translated text be added to your document.